Thrive : bringing well-being and compassion to life is a programme available face to face or on-line to support individuals and teams to thrive at home and work.
When we experience adversity, suffering or trauma, Thrive encourages you to treat yourself like a good friend : gently with acceptance, compassion and kindness.
Drawing on the evidence from the social sciences including Kristen Neff, Chris Germer and David Hamilton each session is practical, interactive and inclusive.
Thrive has been delivered to over 400 people and offers a gentle, appreciative, and compassionate approach to help us accept and manage the rich rollercoaster of life.
Individuals who have experienced Thrive tell me they are grateful for the time to reflect, refresh and re-energise in a safe space.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour and some style.
Thrive offers a unique blend of elements to enhance well-being
- Value your worth: exploring our beliefs and values
- Power of positive: building on our strengths
- Self-compassion: put your own oxygen mask on first
- Bounce back: know your triggers and antidotes
- Flourishing at work: four elements of well-being